In this 1st grading period I have learned many things specially in ICT I learned how to operate the computer and how to use it,I learned how to use the internet,I also learned who are the contributers of the internet.And the most important thing I learned is that how to use the blog and I maked my own blog.
As I tavelled first grading period I encountered challenges and problems.Like when our teacher told us to make our 1st post we maked in our blog,I encountered problem because it was my 1st time to post and use blog.I am thinking about this even I am in our house.
In this problem that I had encountered I face this by asking questions to my classmates,and our teacher in ICT and even to my mother I asked her also about this..These people gave me their ideas and these ideas I used in making my 1st post in my blog.
Moving on I will study my lessons so that more and further knowledge I can know about internet specially to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment