New year has come again.I thank God we reach this new year again. In many cultures, the event is celebrated in some manner.Celebrating New Year's Day is one of the oldest and most-exciting customs around the world.
Since this festival marks
the beginning of the year, New Year's Day is thought of as a perfect
time for a "clean start" or New Year's resolutions. People worldwide
resolve to act better in the year just beginning than in the year just
ended.So, for me as a simple girl I would like to change my bad attitudes. And most of all I will strive more in my studies so that I can get more high grades in my different subject areas.During weekends I will always help my mother in doing household chores in our house.
So,this yea 2013 these are the things that I would like to change in my daily life.In order to fulfill these resolutions I will always pray to our dear Savior Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment